Powwy Kwaker Day (-_-' I am making lame names for Diary-blog entries)

Quote: ~Wonder~ - sometimes we don't see the good in other people. is it because we are clouded by our own sins?

Why does one speak such rash things without knowing the truth in the mind of others?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi y'all!

Hope everyone is going well. =)

Anyhow, I will get on how my day was like. By the way, I would also be writing down in the next blog post introducing my teachers and other classmates that I know off(their names-Gwar! NAMES!).

So.... yeh.... about today, right? I thought it was going to be hell at school today since yesterday. XP since French class yesterday actually. I had stayed up real late into the night approx. 11.30pm(my limit to thinking on weekdays) just to do the French homework.
It was dreadful thinking of how I got from getting scolded during the day to having to complete the homework at night.
The horror dawned upon me >_< color="#ff6600">A GHOST?! EEK! A FRENCH GHOST! EVEN WORSE! AHHHH! *runs into a wall and ends up with a bruise*

The French homework was all about the activites and un metiers(jobs). It was pretty enjoyable and easy actually =)
Just reading it would be fine for me but speaking without reference in a conversation-I will be TOAST/FRIED.

Day(3) Cycle(9)-a real-real shortened day thanks to the 2nd half of the parent teacher's conference.
The first subject of the day was Physical Education. Oh my gosh! More of the ridiculous dancing! 0-0
We were released from class late so we ended up being late for History as well.
Haha. It was hilarious doing History. For some reason, I was laughing at every single thing and teacher was making good jokes =P I had some pretty good ideas for what our group(Nora, Klaudia, Ali Fawaz and I) could do for the project.

=)
Break was for 15minutes. -_-' Only comment is: Really, really short....... >.<>

Then... it was FRENCH! EEK! FRENCH! =P Klaudia and I were dying up the steps. 4 VERY VERY HIGH LEVELS UP... -_-' A NIGHTMARE.
Phew. Thank goodness it was just reading through the homeowork. =) It was pretty nice. Quiz next week.
I love the online french dictionary on wordreference.com

p.s. by the way, you guys, I don't really care if this is too long or not because I usually make my emails around this long anyway. So if you don't want to read it here, I can easily spam your inbox =) TQ.

Advisory and studyhall.
I was silent... quiet. Urgh. Too tired... zzzz... eh?
Oh-HIHI!
XP it seemed pretty normal and whack with Moe making lame jokes on the planner about invading countries while being surrounded by Ayman, Mazen, Carla and Nora. A real crowd attracter.

Last and not least, English! Yesss! It was on the same level 3 of the Beit Damon building. So there were no flight of stairs to descend of ascend from!
Everyone in class were discussing about lessons learnt in writing. And we sure learnt ALOT.

--- END OF PART 1---

HOPE IT BORED YOU ENOUGH =)
ARIGATOU!

Comments

Popular Posts