My day ~.~

Pfft. I felt fine today except that my right hand muscle was strained and it really did hurt. I could barely lift a weight. Even lifting my pencil box hurt a lil'! It was unbelievable. My right heel still hurt, especially when I pressured my foot to get into my now 'just-fit' Antartic-Converse-like shoes. The day passed the way I wanted it to, smoothly.
Even Drama was not much of a scare. =P Sad stories. Haih.
Anyhow, we went up to the library on the 4th floor during Bio.
Bio room was being re-painted.
It started as a real bore, I was just busy writing my story.
Then, it changed into a 'buying body parts' game between Man Yun and I. I was laughing hysterically. =P lol. flashing off straight teeth.
0_0 I wanted to stay back after school to follow her to American University Beirut, where she was planning to play table tennis but I couldn't.
I had to go home and there was a freaking long jam. You know what? To tell you the truth? I dislike the way some people speak Arabic. I really don't get Arabic songs. Jeez! The people here keep honking on the roads non-stop and swearing.
WTH?! I almost wanted to shoot magma at them.

CAN'T THEY BREAK THEIR CARS LIKE THE STUPID LORRY WHO HAD CAUSED THE JAM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

=P And that was basically why I was in a bad mood when I got back home. And it was another reason why I was being blunt with my couZ.

Comments

Popular Posts