More of teenagers problems... =)

Why do people abandon their past?
Isn't it something that has made them who they are today? Developed them. Allow them to think the way they do now?
For the honest truth.

I dislike people who once when they were younger found joy in something they did or something they played or loved.
but once they get older.... they begin neglecting... neglecting the thing they enjoyed doing. and they start saying, "Oh, I am too old for that." "How lame." "It's so boring!" "Sucky thing to do." "Childish." etc.

THEN WTF DID YOU PLAY WITH THEM WHEN YOUR LITTLE?! YOUR CHILDHOOD DEVELOPS YOU INTO WHO YOU ARE. APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS THAT HAD MATTERED!

YOU FREAKIN TEENAGERS WHO SAY ALL THAT KIND OF STUFF- GO GET A LIFE!

also; if you ever say, " Oh, I am too old for that."
Go to a crippled person hospital and see whether they gave up!
And don't shout back. "Hey! I ain't old."
If you shouted that back -_- "You are a bloody idiot."
I support little kids and the more your against me. The more I feel like stuffin your mouth with soap.

Comments

Popular Posts