Miss You, Yvonne

Dear Yvonne,

I just felt like crying my eyes out for about 2 minutes whilst staring at your yellow Angry Bird and talking to it. I opened the Bible just to see what prayer I had. It told me to listen only to God and that friends' did not matter as much as his words did. I read the rest of the few verses and found out it didn't relate at all to my question. I'll take a picture of the yellow Angry Bird you gave me and where it's situated. You'd be surprised and pleased :) .  It's strategically situated so I would definitely see it everyday. It's face shape looks rather like yours too. Ok. Maybe not. Your head is rounder. Haha.

I survived the whole day without tears except for moments ago when going to bed. It's best to relieve it just before you sleep I suppose. I just find it hard imagining a room next door without a Su Yee sleeping on one end, Elaine dreaming in another room located just in front of me and especially without an Yvonne with a stream of light peeking through the cracks of the edges of the door.
I keep remembering how I would open the door and you would glare back at me with that grumpy looking on your face going, "What?" Whenever you were annoyed you would also go, " Just tell me. Just tell me, okay? When you want to say something just say it."

I found comfort just seeing how you were always so relaxed and hardly ever did work. Although, I did no you did work in your own time. Oh gosh, where can I get your confidence, Yvonne?

Anyhow, this post is just about to how much I miss you- which is A LOT.
I miss you my best friend who would no longer be next door to me. Skyping, laughing and advising Nate; Laughing and screaming for Vikki's attention; shouting at your mum on your phone.

It's going to be so different now.

I used to always be with you here at PLC. Now you're gone so what do I do?

I care for Sarah, Juanlin, Yuen Mei, (Elin, Nicole, Adele, Ching Yi, Su Yee, Leonora, Natasha) etc. to bits too but still. No one can ever replace you, my Australian best friend. Dude, this isn't just the, "Best friend? What in the world? I hardly even know you," case.

I miss you.
Keep Skyping me. ACTUALLY get online.
I know I have to get over this but it's just so hard. I remember you EVERYWHERE I FREAKING GO HERE IN PLC. Even the LIBRARY where we spent our last spare together in Term 3 lying on the hairy-dirty-beanies reading without a care.
Crap. You just freaking mean so much to me as a friend.
Oh golly.
Crying again.

Signing out,
Evelyn Wong~Ocean Lover 

Comments

Popular Posts