Powwy Kwaker Day Part 2(:p don't mind the title)

Hehe. So.... I just babbled on about how my school day went. Pretty lame, right? XP
Kidding! 'Everyday is a new adventure!' as quoted by some random guy whom I have no idea who it is whatsoever. To tell you the truth, that quote is getting old....

lets change it... =)
urm..........
how about.........

1) Every new day is a new pot of gold.
Comment: Omg! Are you a leprachaun?! *_* Obsessed with gold... scary....

2) Over the rainbow a new day begins.
Comment: Ahh! You are STILL a leprachaun! What is wrong with you?!

*stares in shock*
Then... what about........

3) I jumped from the Earth to the Moon like a new day is to the Sun =)
Comment: HUH?! 0_0 *stares blankly* (lots of staring today)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^_^ The above conversation is wierd, isn't it?

Hehe. Well.... Man Yun and I cheerfully greeted Mr Boke and Nastasjja(Sorry, if I spelt it wrong) goodbye as we departed to class. Her waiting for me proved that she was in a total better mood! =) Yipee! I could babble all I wanted without her getting depressed.

It was 1pm. The teacher's were setting up their conference stalls in the gym again. Tables and more tables. After storing all our stuff in the locker, Man Yun and I walked around for a bit. We went to 'Washington(the only small shop that sells little snacks like chips, chocolate, candy, ciggarettes-for smokers and serves coffee)' to buy two packets of chips. She paid for me. I got cheese dorritos while she bought a packet of chips that had 'HOT' in bold letters at the front for 1000L.
by the way, the chip packets sold in Washigton are small. Maybe thats why they were cheap.

We went up to the library for 10minutes then came back down to the school's rabbit field(like courtyard-located right in front of the canteen) since Man Yun had no interest to stay any longer in the library.
We talked a bit, she played her music on her MP3 as we enjoyed the serene environment by the rabbit field. We were sitting on the railings that seperated the outer canteen pavement to the rabbit field garden. Natasjja even danced a bit XP . She was really good as expected.

Man! I love fresh air!

The cats scavenging around the rabbit field were acting a bit awkward though. There was a fat cat. A black cat. A diseased-looking cat. And there was this one ginger-white-brown cat that freaked me out.
-It kept on hovering near a garbage can.
-It jumped onto the stonebench located right beside the garbage can.
-yAY for the cat-It got onto the garbage can.
-It dipped like 3 quarter of its body in.
-And took out some kind of bread looking thing too eat.

0_0 CATS ARE GROSS... MOST STRAY ONES ARE!
Disgusting diet.

Oh yeah, and Sai, your cats are funny =) They don't like me very much and they like laughing at me. HAHA.

Urm... yeh. It was very boring after that. We ran out of things to do.

By 2pm, I followed Man Yun to the gymnasium to see how everything was set up there. It wasn't as busy as yesterday from what I heard; from other students. Mr. Vr(van Routen) seemed lonely. =P He as just sitting there-minding his own business with no parent walking up to him or striking up a conversation. Man Yun's mum was there being flowered with compliments about Man Yun by the band teacher.
I couldn't help but wonder, "was this the band teacher that was so bias that she had made Man Yun cry before?". Haixx. It wasn't a big deal anymore, anyway.

I followed along as Man Yun's mum moved from the band teacher, to greeting some other teacher's(that had taught Man Yun's 2 older sisters who have graduated) and to sitting down to wait for Mr. Geary. I had to flee once Man Yun's mum began questioning me in Chinese about why I didn't like to speak. XP How normal of me.

.... boring time passes....

tick, tock, fishee eats the clock.

.....<>< .............. <><...................

Yeh... my parents came after a really long time.... -_-' They spent 15 minutes talking to Mr. Boke(English teacher). I was like, "Waliaoxxx."

I dumped Man Yun. Lol. So she had to go around seeing the rest of the teachers with her mum. I stood around outside the gym, by the offices, waiting for swimming. lalala. All the other middle school girl swimmers were there as well. The high schoolers(except me. I am basically still considered a middle schooler) were at the rabbit field-chilling.

zzzzzzzzz..................... (getting lazy........)

The last time I checked on my parents in the gym, I saw my parents talking to Mr Geary. My dad was making large exaggerated hand movements and ALOT of talking I could see. I couldn't tell what emotions he was trying to stress. Maybe frustration? Yeah. That nails it.
Mr. Gear was sighing. 0_0 shuks. Is that a good sign?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
skip, skip, skip.......... After 40 minutes of waiting. ^_^ Yay! 3.40pm.
FINALLY! We were departing for urm... what was the school we were swimming against called? ..................

I forgot........ so urm....... I will state that in Part 3. XP

Lots more to go!

Comments

Popular Posts