Sadist Journal Entry? Wow. =P ridiculous.


Shortened day at school today since it would be 1st quarter year parent teacher's conference for students with last names from A-J.

I was glad it was going to be short. However, I didn't expect what was going to happen throughtout the course of the day. Full stop. Man Yun has tried avoiding me all day. Haix. I have decided not to care anymore and to get a life since she definitely didn't want to talk to me at all. Maybe this is how she breaks a friendship? Ok. Iam totally fine with it.


Back to my sadist retreat. Kidding. Its partially under sunlight.

Lemme see....... I wrote this on my Science notebook....... need to research mieosis. OK.


'I have always been a person who has been able to support myself. No matter what the betrayal-dislike-hate that has been thrown at me(or that I have faced). My personality has not changed. I often feel the happiness of others around me and smile at the fact. Such happiness... I am glad for them.' <--- me(NOW) overviewing what I wrote.


"Yes, yes. So your a nice loner."


"Shut up!"


"You think too much about others rather than yourself. You are way too thoughtful."


"And self-concious."


"You talking to me?"


"Whatever..."


^_^


I was scolded during French because just like in many of the other languages(pointing directly from many directions to my Chinese) is that I do not dare to speak. I can do the writing and all that bla, bla stuff but I cannot speak. It's like a taboo in my mind. Speak and you shall suffer.


>_<>

Teacher was scolding me. I was clearly dying cause I stared at him stupidly and mumbled through my hands. I always keep my hands up to my mouth when I am nervous nowadays. I realized that and I realize I suck. XP


He shouted at me saying, "You can't forever be hiding under a rock! You have the vocabulary you just have to TRY to use it."

Lets just say.... deja vu..........


DAM INNER TEARS. I HATE YOU! LOL. =P OMG. I AM STILL SMILING. BOY, I'M COOL. =P KIDDING.



The song for Ayesha(Aleya's little sister-likes talking to me) who called me gf(dunno wut it means in her mind):


Rudolph the red nose monkey,

ran up a sleigh and never came back,

he toppled down a mountain,

and cracked his head like a nougat. ~~


=P Lol.


THE SKY IS BEAUTIFUL HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts