Rainy Day @ school

Urm.. yeh. I just realized something awkward.
0_0 Whenever I feel like wearing my long warm track suit pants, it ends up a cool and rainy day. Is it karma or what? Haha.
Oh yeh. And I am also needing help in this kind of Colorful crystal Feng Shui thing that I want to research about. I don't have much description but >_< I still admire Feng Shui. Haha. All the artifacts and stuff you gotta buy all look so cool!

Learnt more about the main factors of what contributes to a civilization in History today.
Man Yun was in a bad mood today. She constantly told me to keep quiet and leave her alone. So I didn't hang out with her the whole day. Anyhowz it didn't affect me much since I was busy studying for the Algeo2 quiz which was today(my horror>.< Maths quiz! Lol.). F.Y.I. She was just in a really bad mood because she hadn't studied for the Bio quiz today. But guess what? She and Klaudia did well eventhough they did last minute cramming. For me, I messed up my drawings. How original of me -_-' .

I spent my break and lunch times in the library. Waiting for blog updates and reading manga. Including-searching for blog templates.

As we were lining up outside the Gym office for P.E., random things started flying from the roof to land "thuds" on the ground below. Thank gosh it was only at the lousy-never used-tree-cat pooping area only.

Random things EG. head of a broom, apples, tiles, old shoe etc.

OMG. P.E. involves freaking dancing and weight lifting now. I am so gonna die. Even Drama is involving dancing. I am like "AHHHHHHHH!". Haha. The 'conscience game' in Drama is really funny when someone voices as a character's conscience(Lol. mixed up the conscious-for present condition of awareness and conscience-someones self-thought).

The sky was very dark during drama. It even started raining. =D Ah. The beautiful rain.
A storm was coming. Oh, so very peaceful =)

Comments

Popular Posts