Dean's-Flashback

Quote: ~Wonder~ a human has such limited memory.

such a feeble mind.

forgetting others who remember...


-To reform what the past, we need to reform what we have

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urm.... hehe. Hi guys. I kinda lost the draft 0_0 of this Chapter that I had written before hand. *frantically searches*
-looks through 'Stories 4 ma Life' a black book which is like 3/4 full of my Naruto Quizilla story and the beginning of Aira and a random story starring Charmaine.

Caa... so its not in THIS book. Maybe its in another one.
*looks through stationary drawer*
Ohh.... Its in.... haha.
I had totally forgotten I had chose a single book just to write the Destiny's Fate story line. =P
The blue-green-fairly light and small Standard Chartered notebook. =) It was brand new when I started it.
Its still in GREAT condition! :D
I better get back writing in it.

Now getting along with the story..............
Sorry for the stalling, Dean XP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all began... when I was 5 years old. I had recently joined the Royal Celera Elementary school. Only those spoilt rich children could join. -_-' So i totally felt out of place when I arrived.
I was a quiet kid and often stayed away from crowds. I walked to school by myself from a little cottage my family lived in. We didn't like to wastefully spend our money. I learnt from them.

I still remember the little girl I had seen on that first day of school, whom is still embedded in my memories. A little girl, the same age as me at the time, with wavy brunnete hair that glistened under the sun. Her hair was fastened into two pigtails with a few strings left dangling freely at the back.

She had cheerfully wished her parents goodbye. Both her parents stood straight and tall, standing out in the crowd. Everyone who greeted them were extremely formal. They both wore long robes of navy blue silk and gold that had a split through the middle from below the collar. However, I couldn't see what they wore beneath their robes. It was hidden. They both wore crown on their heads(zzz... boo describing!). I was soon to find out that they were the King and Queen of Celera.

Celera is an important kingdom known in the northern lands that holds a legend of one of the elemental abilities blessings that were often thought of as either a curse or miracle.

The brunnete haired girl had sparkling ocean blue eyes, exactly like her mother's. She hopped off to class after curtseying and formally greeting each teacher she passed. She left me mesmerized. Such joy. Such elation. I was lucky enough though, to have been placed into the same 'Star' class as her. The star class usually consisted of students with the best grades out of all the classes in the same year. However, many of these 'rich' folks, bought their children to the Star class. An easy way of bribery through money.

I was not one of those sort of guys who would stand out or attract attention but neither would I have sat around stupid or dumbfounded. I was the last one to arrive to class. There were no other seats left except one, right by the door, in the front row of class and beside the brunnete haired girl. I felt my cheek flush as I saw her excusing each student who requested to sit beside her, almost as if she was saving the position for me.

My thoughts were confirmed when the last student who signed in before me had been pushed away by her to end up having to sit right at the back of class. Then, she turned towards me, laughed and waved cheerfully.

I placed my schoolbag by the side of the table. Before seating, I bowed my head a little towards her, in respect of her having saved the seat for me. She stood up and did the same in return with a wide smile on her face. It startled me a bit since when I usually bowed to other people, they either gave me wierd faces or just walked away. We both sat back down.

"Hi, my name is Chayera. What's yours?" she said.

"Mine's Dean. Just Dean, thanks."

She nodded her head in understanding. In class, I often saw her making paper origami, distracted. She placed the origamis as decorations on her desks. I always wondered how she could escape the teacher's questions. She always appeared as though she wasn't paying any attention in class. She tended to stall a bit just before answering a question but she got all of it correct anyway. She even aced all her tests as well, which suprised me accordingly to how any other person would have reacted having such a natural top student .

-- End of Part 1--

THANK YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts