The day ~.~ Journal Entry

Hehe. Sleepy as usual. Can't believe I was half reading Breaking Dawn and half studying Algeo 2 last night, just for the Postulates quiz today. Up to 12 o'clock 0_0 It seems like my usual bed time nowadays. Haha.

Haih. My brain is all confused and I have been pretty lazy. XP Confusion causes Laziness for me. Can you believe how much exercise I have been missing since i got here? And how I haven't even studied for any of my Tests. Its extraodinary! Lol.

Anyhow, Listing my timetable for today' school Cycle (9) Day (5):

1st subject: Algeo 2

Lets begin with the usual boring stuff I talk about.
Yeh. A postulates test today. =D Postulates are easy. Just the proving statements...
>_<>
And then.... yeh.
*Flashback* (YESTERDAY)
Our class gotta hella lot of scoldin by Mr. Geary. Our class is the most uncontrollable class and the one that any student would find the least 'concentratable' in. Its always a hectic mess with chit chattering. Its just all because of some of the insensitive and ignorant kids.
Example: (since I know my classmates in Lebanon don't read my blog, I will state names. Muahaha.) Ali Karnib. He sits directly in front of me in class. Our row is to the far right and I sit 2nd from the back, while he is 3rd. He constantly turns around to shout from one end of the class to another, which clearly disturbs me. And when he has no erasers, he just turns around, grabs mine, and uses it. -_-' The first experience led to him tearing my favourite Faber Castell eraser into pieces and laughing about it.
Thank gosh I held my cool to prevent being scolded. If I didn't, his head would have been torn off there and then. This Ali Karnib guy is freaking rude.
Back to what Mr. Geary was shouting about...
On the board, he showed us a comparism of two classes....
Class 2/2 and Class 2/3 Algeo classes (the one highlighted is ours-referring to the people in the same class as me).
*Cough, cough*

The chartings didn't look very good.
Urm.... in completed homework.....
All - 8
In the earlier Basic Definition Quiz.... how many people got B/Cs (might have a marginal error)
Everyone did well - 2 0_0 omfg?
How many people failed?
NONE! =) - 14
The highest mark in the latest quiz of Basic Definition
90 something% - 82%

and something else.
So basically, our class kinda sucks. =P
Then we got a huge lecture on how we never pay attention and all. That definitely made my day.
I glanced around class, looking at the people who had the possibility of being the only 2 people with B/Cs in the class... since none of us got an A.
Man Yun, Hamoudi, Dania, Rami......

I shuddered.
*Back to the present/past/ u get it =P *

>_<>
But somehow... just at the moment I was getting my paper, I had a strange feeling, like a wave, that I hadn't done as badly as I thought.

COOL! I was one of the B/C's. =D I don't suck after all! but I better maintain lehx. XP

2nd subject- FRENCH

Phew. Thank gosh and as expected, it was study period for the big Quiz for French tomorrow(in which I am not going to attend anyway). Surprisingly for me, Mr Vr seemed... HAPPY. 0_0 I was worried that he was going to scold me or something. yet... something in his eyes... seemed pleased. We all sat quietly as Ali Hammoud was given plenty of time and silence to carry on with the French test he had missed the week before since he was week. I was pretty sure he would Ace it since he was studying like crazy earlier on, although, he did seem to struggle a bit on the 1st page with the numbers.
How odd. And I thought the numbers were the easiest.

=D Klaudia and I had both accidentally left our exercise books in either the locker or at home.
So, she took out her maths extension paper, to 'compare' it with Man Yun's and I took out my maths Assignment 25 that I had misdone wrongly.
It wasn't my fault I thought we only needed DEFINITIONS! LOL. =P I guess its my fault since I hadn't read the instructions carefully.
but you couldn't blame me since I was knocked out throughout the entire afternoon yesterday.

Throughout our lesson, there was distinct 'Barney' music in the background that definitely lightened the atmosphere.

-BREAK-

3rd subject: English

Mr. Boke appeared more moody today.
He was slightly sharper and.... meaner perhaps?

Maybe he switched with Mr. Vr, I couldn't be sure... =P kidding. Mr. Vr is nice in his own way =)

Anyhow, I was honestly really bored with this lesson. All we talked about, as usual -_-' was the way Katherine Mansfield described Ms. Brill's character.
I was totally out of the focus zone- like Ayman, who appeared really sleepy. Lol.

4th subject: Drama

Hum... hum.... channeling focusing energy.
Puff. All worn out. Nods.. nods. o.O peeks.

We began with the activity 'Bus Driver' which was to me, exactly the same as 'Taxi' , in which there are four positioned chairs and you have to pick up a 'hitch hiker' and act like whoever the hitch hiker acts like. Where else in Bus Driver, you gotta to act... well... as the bus driver? XP Makes not much of a difference. Either way, I ain't very fond of this game.

... After we all managed to act out... (it would be fun telling what happens but that would just drag my day longer and longer like this blog post).

Urm... then we each had to take a slip of paper from the various that teacher held.
And oh boy, oh boy. Did I get a good one that made me stomp on the ground and growl like a gorrila. -_-'
"You're in a hurry and are getting ready for a date."

D; YESH! THAT MADE ME REALLY MAD!
But atleast all the given choices were easy today.
All I could think of was... OK. 'NAILPOLISH' . LOL.

I am kinda lazy to say anymore.... ZZZZ....
Except that the way I kept trying to avoid acting, might have hurt teacher a little. I could.... feel it. >_<>

Order of acts and what was the given action: (might be jumbled)

Anastasia - impatient for the end of school since its the last day before summer break
Rami Abu Karam- a shipwrecked survivor
Dania- trying to resist cookies while dieting
Ali-creating a reason of doing an act. in this case, stealing food because of being hungry and poor.
Diana-(forgot?) indecisive about something
Rami-find ways of how to get rid of girlfriend.
1st-talk to her 2nd- shoot her 3rd- 1st option
Ayman-being on a railway track in highway traffic
'Shitaku Mushrooms!' =P Such a classic.
Oscar-telling his mother about his date
Tammy-(forgot?)
Hassan- (forgot?)
Samer- (forgot?-yeh. i got short term memory loss=aptopsis of brain cells)
Temara- Couldn'tunderstand
Me- last

-Lunch-
5th subject: Biology

>.
Learnt more about HPV and aptopsis and growth of cancer cells.

ZZZ....
END. SLEEP EVERYONE!

Comments

Popular Posts