I've been in a bad mood today. It must be a Saturday thing. I seem a lot more glum by the time it's evening.
My brain feels tired but at the same time I'm feeling accomplished since I managed to swim my targeted 60 laps within 45 minutes at the swimming pool.
I collected my Aquatics jumper at the time as well. It isn't as nice as I had imagined it to be and I definitely prefer the deck coat. But oh well. It's purchased already. I don't think the Aquatics takes refunds lightly.

Swam on the 28th of May 2011, Saturday
from 12:00noon-1:00pm.

Bacpoint is officially very convenient.
I was focused to swim today. Hitting my target of 60 laps in 45 minutes.
I even got to swim a 100m of butterfly and did a mixture of the rest; predominantly, swimming 10 laps of freestyle non-stop. Tumble-turns included at turns for freestyle and backstroke. Simple enough.

Comments

Popular Posts