3 Happy Things

In yesterday's P.D. session, we were told to note down 3 good things that happened in a day.
It apparently makes us happier if we recollect or look back upon it in the near future.
Happiness is key after all.

3 Good things for Today: 

1) I completed all my set Chemistry work and even had Mr. Poustie mark them all.

2) I think I'm best at being a 'midfielder' Waterpolo person. I scan swim sprinting long distances with the ball from one end of the pool to the next. Usually no one can interfere until I reach the under end of the pool that's when I go under. Literally. o_o My whole body get's shoved in while Julia fights for the Waterpolo ball. I think I need to have more self-confidence.

3) Ms. Wilke's was very nice to me today.

i. She wants to borrow Fly Away Peter from me when I'm done with it. :) After exams I guess. She's looking for a good book to read.

ii. She was like, "Evelyn! I didn't mean you. Please stay. Sit," while indicating towards the chair I had been sitting on in the Senior computer room here in the Boarding House. It was due to the fact that only moments before she had been going, "Oh. Girls'. You won't take long would you? Almost done now?"
Then she said she only did that because she was referring to the girls' in the younger years. Then I looked around and thought, "Huh? Tatyana (short form) was the only one who was there so who else could she have been talking to when she used the plural term?"

iii. Very soon later, she told me the pink-red-scarlet Goggles long sleeved shirt's color suits me well.
I guess it does. ^^ I've known for a long time now that pink suits me.


Comments

Popular Posts