Essence of swimming


The following is my journal entry for my I.B. swimming:
Someday, I truly hope to create meaning. 

All I can say it that my memories have swimming was what I used to believe had long ago faded away. Maybe not all of it, but enough to leave me discouraged. I still feel as though I haven't been able to get out of this hole of misery I had been thrown in a few years back.
I do believe this bacpoint for I.B. is a journal, yes?
A lot simpler than having a gigantic physical book and yet, it doesn't retain the same meaning.
It tells you in general, the same words. What was done, the hours completed. However, when comparing the handwritten letter of a friend or an email? Which would usually hold more meaning?
I'm certain it's the letter.

To me, my memories of swimming had been the same. It had been an important essence of myself that I rarely feel. This essence grew in myself when I had been younger, when I had swam consistently. With a goal. With an aim. Whether it be a sport, playing a musical instrument or even reading a book, these activities are all habits that make an individual. Their identity. Their being.
A person can't be made out of thin air.

The reason why I posted this here was that I felt it somehow did reflect on my feelings. It deserves to be placed elsewhere than on the online database of the I.B. Bacpoint journal. 
We share this reality of this world. It's pains. It's miracles. It's growth. Just keep living. 

Comments

Popular Posts