World Travelling

It was just in Geography class yesterday on the 20th of August, 2010 when Mr. Rivis, my Geography teacher who doesn't like me very much, asks, "How about you, Evelyn? Where do you want to go for your vacation?"

I look blankly up at him. Then, glance around for a second at my classmates in the class whose eyes have all turned towards me. I blandly reply, "no where in particular."

It was the truth and only Ella, my closest friend in my 10L3 (2010) Presbyterian Ladies' Class understood the reason why. The rest of them reacted with absolute shock at my nonchalant reply.
"You seriously have NO WHERE you want to go?" Angie exclaims from behind me.
"No where?" most of the others mutter and I react with just a blank and sleepy stare. Sigh. That is what happens when you excessively read until 1am in the morning whilst sick.

"You have been everywhere," said Ella after the class were distracted by the others answering in class.

I have to admit I was slightly jealous when I heard that Angie intended to go to Israel. Lucky Hongkys'. Their not banned from going to Israel. Somehow, I wish Malaysians are allowed to go there. However, I'm glad that's just the only country banned.

But I suppose a number of the places I want to go are:

1) Korea
credits to:     http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/








2) Rome

                 Trevi Fountain @ Rome, Italy


3) A cruise of any sort

Currently suggested: Carribean Cruise










:D
EW~OL

Comments

Popular Posts