Science: My pains with you

It might be difficult for me today for me to greet you my friends to say,
a wild and cheerful, "Happy Birthday!"
But remember I greatly enjoyed having gotten to know you! Jan Cee (FIS) & Aufi (Sri Utama) together. ^^

Something has just occurred to me today that tested my emotions and feelings to a strain.
I am currently weeping, these tears of hurt of what I once thought I loved. As a child, I found enjoyment in studying Science and its knowledge. Yet now I look at its pages, bored and distatefully, flipping its pages. Why is it I can no longer love? Something I once desired to serve (meaning doing medicine).
I reared butterflies with my friends back in primary school but now I can't even do a thing.
I feel confined. Unfree and limited. My wings folded back into knots of ropes and surfaces.
I wish something could be done to make this pain go away as I cry these tears that I never wanted to feel again.

The last time I believe I sincerely cried for something similar is when I had been in Beirut, Lebanon. My studies there had never been a matter, neither was the knowing of the kindness of the people around me. I had just felt alone, sad, devastated and in fact, a bit remorseful of the situation that had been implicated upon me.

Now, that isn't so. I have found plenty of friends. They make me a lot happier than I've been before; I sometimes feel I don't deserve. Even my bestfriends Aleya and Lina are constantly by my side (not physically but always there to give me support). I love my family very much too and my cousin whose always willing to listen to my complaints. But now it hurts, not because of unhappiness or of loneliness.

I know it's stupid to be crying like this now. For someone who deserves no tears from me even upon his sick bed but I cannot help it. To feel. To hurt. To cry for a subject I had once loved so much, to have my spirit dashed away.


You readers might not understand but like nearly all my other subjects, I loved Science.
I loved every part of it. Although, I have to say I love experimentations and dissections alot more than having my ass glued to a seat and listening to just what the teacher says and taking down notes.
Maybe love is an overexaggeration. Lets just say I really, really liked it.
Obviously I would never have considered medicine a career if I didn't like it.

The issue is: I HATE MY CURRENT SCIENCE TEACHER.
I thought he was nice at first, a doof and everything. Until I saw how he taught, how he judges, how he blatantly expresses how much he dislikes you even to your face.

SHIT. Words from a person like this is NOT worth CRYing for. DAM U MR DOWNIE. And what you've done to make me NOT LIKE SCIENCE as much as I did before.
U ruined my opinion and view of Australian teachers. U proved to me teachers' like YOU actually existed.
(words have been readjusted to make it seem 'nicer')

THANK YOU.
.......................
-growing dislike-

Comments

the narrator said…
Mr D shall die...i think you should organize a mutiny...
and don't worry it's just a science poster...he sucks so it's not your fault...we should kill him and feed him to the physics monster...

Popular Posts