Sleepy day

A shadow looms overhead yet I cannot turn or look upwards to see what is towering above me. I feel my knees weaken, my body eventually giving way and I start falling forward. My body's frozen, I can neither protect myself from the impact against the field, or the objects that have been let loose in the sky. Large pieces of shattered glass fall and keep falling. My eyes gradually shut, its lids heavy. I neither feel like screaming, or running away. Instead, I keep falling. However, the fall never seems to end. My thoughts are a blur and unreactive. My eyes, drooping, as though about to fall into a strange slumber.


For some reason, I keep forgetting to adjust the size of my photographs.

I'm dead tired and just feel like falling asleep.

I just spent around 3 hours playing badminton. Half of it being with my left hand. o_o Yes, the 4 of us, Elin, Nicole, Yvonne and I had ended up playing with our non-dominant hands. Not an easy task at all but I have to admit we improved alot.

Elin can reflect so much better with her left hand.
Yvonne's left is better than her right (even without practise).
Nicole and I are OK-OK with our weaker arms/hands.

I feel exhausted. Don't even ask me why.
I slept at 1:00am last night finishing off "The Aware" by Glenda Larke. Can't believe I spent that long playing badminton. In addition, I don't feel well too (still after slightly more than a week of illness)

Comments

Popular Posts