To be...

To be told you do nothing can break ones pride.
To be told you are useless can crush ones soul.
To realize the truth of ones action is the revelation of ones heart.
Can one be relieved even if they are told such things?

There is always a price for everything in life.
No matter what you do.
But if you think your losing so much of something for another, think of it as an investment.
It grows along with what you already have.

However, it's not naturally that simple.
To say encouraging words is often all you can do.
The only one that can bring a person out of their own sorrow, is themselves.
And others, are just part of the sidelines.

Although, the 'others' could easily support those lost in some way.
The purpose of life, no one really knows.
Unless... perhaps they pass on.
But I doubt most would sacrifice their lives just like that.

What happens if they don't get it back again?
Now, that would be a problem.

So... as you can tell I am still stuck in my vortex of... pure extinction?
It can be called that.
I just hope Australia can somehow give me a new light.
I think... it won't be as easy as that.

CLEARLY.

Comments

Popular Posts