Stress simple facts of my current me

You know honestly. My parents frustrate me.
And I am quite sure it ain't just me during the adolescence stage of life.
My mum, is ALWAYS blur and doesn't really pay attention to things much.
My dad, as USUAL is sharp tongued and doesn't care about the feelings of other people.
He blames ME for being who I am? What about HIM!
It's so obvious I got this side of my personality from HIM.

Saikoro.

Anyhow, back to the stupid problems. -_-' (*cough* I'm contradicting myself.)

School... finals are coming up and well... the STRESS! Nuuuu!
I haven't felt this much stress in like a millenia! Lol.
Actually, I doubt I have ever had this much stress in EVER? Except for my piano test. xD And that was only a one time thing because after that, I quit Piano entirely.
To tell you the truth, I really do miss my piano. I feel empty sorta without a musical instrument or sport and no mandarin tuitions.
It seems that those incidents or events in my life somehow interlinked to each other to actually fill my days that I had back home.

And now, it's all SCHOOLWORK. Freaking schoolwork that doesn't decrease the stress level in any way.
There are plenty of ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS, HOMEWORKS, DRAMA PERFORMANCES and EVERYTHING! Even community service hours and physical education fitness testings. It's unbelievable.
You would NEVER ever get this kind of stress if you were studying in a British system in Malaysia. My gosh... Americans... no wonder... *shivers*

The drama project we're working on in class is called Check Please 2.
It's basically about a guy and girl who splits and go on blind dates. Which, end up catastrophic.
I am the least enthusiastic person in the whole entire class. How typical of me. Sigh.

People still get shocked when I say I have an older brother.
Jeez...

Our class for English is going snail paced under Mr. Boke's guidance while reading To Kill A Mockingbird. We just got our own books recently. =) Earlier on, we had to borrow books we paid for. -_-' It appears that someone did inform the school of their rip off mistake.
Besides, we are still waiting for 5 more books that have been paid for but not taught in class.
One of those books includes Lord Of The Flies.

In French, oral presentations are next week and I haven't gotten started. I'm the best student you can ever have on the planet. Dang!
Mind my language.

Biology... ... It's typical bio! =D
Keywords: "Ms. Codsi" "Moe" "Rami" "Ali" "Themy" "Tamara"
ROFL.

I can't say much for P.E. except that I wish we walked to Starbucks more often.
It's way better than jogging, push ups, vertical jumps or basketball.

My grades are dropping for algeo. That's all I have to say.

Simple facts of my current me,
Evelyn Wong.

Comments

Mike said…
Don't worry stress affects our life in many ways. Problems may occur due to physical strain or mental strain or due to some habits in our life. Reducing stress, anxiety and depression can be achieved by changing those habits. Here are some stress management tips to avoid stress habits.

Popular Posts