No freedom-EMOTION

I wrote my prayer request last night. To give to Lina.
I made my wish and poured my heart out into those 2 little sheets of paper.
I even closed my eyes and murmurred little words of prayer.

How much more pain and sadness do I have to endure till I achieve true happiness?
Each day is another thing to fear.
I sit once again, feeling alone, with my mother gone and flying back home.
I want to go out, to play, to be free but alas, I can't by the burden of work.
The one in which my dad shall scold me if I do not do.

The freedom so many have that I don't.
I know this isn't real so why don't I know?
This feeling of crampness and sadness in side, filling up with each subtle cry.

My weight is heavy and so is my heart.
Why can't I feel what doesn't weight a ton.
I want to go out and play.
But I fear what he would say.
Each word I speak.
Makes him look like his temper is at it's peak.

The sky outside is misty and becoming dark.
Since it is 6.50pm and kids are still playing in the park.
I want to go on that walk.
That my mum said I could go while she was gone.

But wondering what my dad would say.
I fear I wouldn't be able to get away.
Without me feeling guilt in my heart.

Everyday I stay.
I feel more guilt as pay.
I really want to go out.
But now I can't.
It's dark.
And I just asked.
My dad said I can't go and play.

I had requested a small short game of badminton.
But my dad's anger still remains from before.
Because just the day before,
I made a very stupid mistake of my own.
Leaving my wallet in the open in my bag as I sent it for check in.
And there, L.L. 12,000 was stolen and robbed me of my happiness.

I had hoped nothing else would go wrong.
But why do I have to suffer his anger while I am suffering on my own.

So now I am sitting alone on the computer.
With my dad outside on his laptop and watching television in the dark as well.

I can't go out, play or exercise.

I am so going to...

Comments

Popular Posts