Bad traits

OK, CouZ, this is a backfire to your post on "Another Story," which was about all your suky traits. Telling us to not correct you? I'll correct you online, atleast only when I see you on.



Alright.

Now these are MY sukkish traits. Bring the battle on, couZ!

Haha. 0_0 <-- how am I still laughing?



-Written in school. Alone once again. =) This is my life. So what is yours?



1) Overly self conscious

2) Unsporting

3) Shy

4) Negative

5) Absolute pessimist at times (like NOW)

6) Smiles less...

7) Isn't able to learn a fudge about Chinese eventhough I've studied it for years

8) Not dedicated or disciplined

9) Doesn't follow personal time tables

10) Sad

11) Losing self confidence

OK. So it basically sounds like I'm dying. PLUS! I miss my PIANO! D:

Comments

Popular Posts