Consecutive Dreams

I had 5 consecutive nights of dreaming:
3/05/2009-8/05/09

Throughout the week.
I don't exactly know why it occured.
By each theme varied entirely.
Maybe it meant something?
Maybe it was something from my subconscious mind of creative story writing?
Or was it an adventure I seeked to occur?
Or maybe a wonderful little vacation or dream world I have always wanted?
But such things... can never be certain.

Alright. There were basic main themes for each dream:
1) French class- Mr. Vanrouten
2) Pokemon- Against Team Rocket/ Aqua
3) Love holiday- Embarassing to say. Involves Sri Utama and ACS students.
4) Politics- I have a very vague memory of it. I forgot it in school.
5) Backstab- Based on a holiday of some kind. Relating to betrayal. Strength. Heroism. And the dire need to save someone you care about. Involves a bit of powers as well.

Facts:
The first 3 dreams were very vivid and I could remember easily, especially the major parts of the dream. However, the last 2 became less and less realistic. Mostly basing itself on thoughts of mind and adult themes.
I think I stabbed someone in the last dream.


Comments

Popular Posts