Who are we?

I shall never give in without a fight I promised you once.

But who were you who had made such an impact in my hollow mind?
What else could you have brought out from within me, that I,myself, didn't know of?
Was it truly me? Or was it all a hoax just to dictate my actions in life?

How do I control my actions or what I do?

Plain belief?

Hmm... I suppose that is so.
So much you have taught me since young.

How I was brought out and how I were to come(into this world).
I smile at the cheerful greeting you call me each day.
An inner me. Another me. A spirit that keeps me awake.

I love you so much. I can definitely repeat that over. Since you are me and I am you.
Is there more for me to say?

I heard that I was a real feminine child when young. Vain and often caring about my appearance.

To think of that thought, in my mind now, "What a disgusting thing!" for one to do.
So this change, how has it come?
Something that came. Something that passed.
Leaving an impact in who I am.

Maybe it was for the better or for the worse. No one knows.
As you made this choice yourself...

~In dedication: For all young children who lost their lives due to depression and have left an ever lasting memory in the memories of those who knew them.

Written by:-
~Ocean Lover

Comments

Popular Posts