My friend...

I thought you had forgotten me, my dear friend that I held close to my heart.

All of you out there, in which whom I had spent many hours with.
The moments that had passed. The laughs and the complaints.
The time that passed that can never be replaced.

Sadly, I departed to another place.
Far away from the home I am bonded to.
Where I could see nothing but a feud.
Within my mind itself this feud occured.
Leaving me scarred and insecure.

I thought a while and decided on how,
I should survive life without a plow.
To just waste this year as an unimportant time,
Enjoying life in the meantime.
However things didn't turn out as I expected to be.
From good to bad, to bad to good.

My emotions kept on flipping like a tadpole on land.
Which instinct shall give in.
The one which fights.
Or the one which gives in.

So here I am, my very dear friend,
Telling you how much you mean to me.
Without you, I am like this tadpole there.
Lying flat on the ground with nothing to fare.

I need a smile. I need a sun.
Something that can bring me out of my glum.

What I can say is that the hours spent,
were not of a waste.
As I didn't look back at regret.
I love you all, close and dear.

You just don't know it cause I am not clear.
To tell you the truth,
No matter what,
Even if I met you a brief once,
I actually do care,
A whole damn lot,
So don't turn your back,
and say I don't need your support.

Friends are friends.
Who always remember.
Things that you sometimes, struggle to recall.

So I am here, just to say,
Arigatou for all the days.

Please do not lose contact.
As if we do, you do not know, how deep the hole you dug in has watered in me.

THANK YOU.
In dedication to all my friends.

But most of all, Rachel and Michelle Wing whom I had thought had almost forgotten me. But managed to ensure me that our friendship will definitely never break it's bonds by just a simple email.

Written by,
Evelyn Wong~Ocean Lover

Comments

Popular Posts