Friday the 13th-Valentines Day~Journal

Pfft. Whoever began that superstition of Friday the 13th? It isn't even such a fearful day.

I can't believe I slept for 12 hours today. From 12.45am last night to 12.45pm this mid-day.
Boy, I wasted a lot of time.
Harvest Moon is starting to bore my interest since there is nothing much to do. And the internet is back, so I will try preoccupying myself with other things.

The instant I woke up, all I did was go downstairs immediately to grab Special K Peach & Apricot bars for my breakfast and drink water.
Talk about a simple breakfast.
Right after doing so, straight back upstairs to the computer and surfing all I want.

I got tackled by alot of people and chatted with them for 4 and a half hours! Talk about long.
Humans: Aleya, CouZ-Lap Cheong(4ever will B), Elysa, Sai, Naorin, Someone else?

And then I only spent 30 minutes on my Algeo2/3 homework. Managing to complete just half of it.
What can I say? It's an easy topic.

At 5.00pm, I ate snacks of chocolates, biscuits and diet pepsi with my mum for about 15minutes.

Following that, time to burn the carbs! With, a whole lot of badminton with my dad and lots of time trying to practise new tricks.
I am still dreadful at drops. + I can only smash to the left side for some reason! If I ever smash to the right, call that "luck". What a magical word.
Spent 1 and a half hours playing. Puff was it good.

My feet stink again! D:

Anyhows, that's how I'm here on my blog. And going to have to shower and do homework.

C ya!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Popular Posts