A prayer

Oh dear, here is my prayer.
In words through text. On line and beyond.
It's beyond my understanding of our existence on this beloved planet where every experience we gain is one of utmost importance and cherishment.
I'm a happy child, my Lord where in this world, I have been blessed with sound-music, sight-imagery, touch-feelings and so much more.
There have been some who have been so considerate of me. As much as I get sad, I'll keep on living, right?
From my memories of the past, whilst feeling so alone in Lebanon, I knew you had always been there. And when I left, the most precious granted gift I've received was both recognition-love-care-thoughts from those who bid me farewell.
I admit to you, Lord. I'm not a person without my issues, hardships and pain.
I see and feel too much I believe. I am blessed. I know.
I am thankful. I love. I feel joy all the same.
My existence has meaning, Lord. Everyones' does and that's how I keep living in this world. Where every moment is precious and every existence is the same.

Lucy Zhang, thank you. Thank you so very much.

& to my Lord, the high and exalting, please continue to guide me. Amen.
Evelyn Wong~Ocean Lover

Comments

Popular Posts