GSV Badminton Training

We didn't play much pair matches in today's GSV Badminton training session. Rudy got us working on a couple of exercises and drills to get our team work and movement increased. These included getting into a pair and chasing a shuttle around without a racket, tapping each others knees while dodging and bending low to tap as well as driving shots.
Rudy didn't seem to have a problem with my control but Natasha was having a bit of trouble controlling the drives. It got better once Rudy went away. Haha. It must have been because he was there. How amusing it is whenever we watch Rudy play. I have no idea why. It's really fun being able to play badminton with her. In addition, :) I'm glad to have her as a partner. It's more calming and relaxing actually KNOWING my partner. Not that I'm complaining about my other partners. They were the best in the team.
Anyhow, Natasha and I agree that training sessions should be longer. It would get us more practice time.


Comments

Popular Posts