Diary date entitled for the 27th of August 2011
Oh boyy...


I got to stare at the plants by the school bus stop and realized how my awareness for nature has increased since Biology Camp. 
I even came up with a mental idea for the Environmental Committee. I'm truly honored to have been blessed through exposure to such a wonderful world. 
Ever noticed the allignment of Eucalyptus trees that have such smooth appearing barks and leaves that grow downwards due to thorough sunlight exposure?
Or the five leaved petal plants with buds of pink?
The fine thin thread of web that lies above a few of the flowers? 
Or the ferns that grow beneath where there's rubbish of plastic, cans, glass alcohol bottles lying about? 

Have you ever noticed it? 

Adele found my messages from the bus stop rather insightful but to me, that's just how it appeared to me. The reality of it all. 

Duration: 2-4pm
Company: Adele Lee

People on duty at the time: Cheryl and the usual Chinese-Malaysian lady

Jobs:
  • hanging clothing on shelves according to color and size 
  • size 18+ large sized women clothing
  • stylishly dressing up a dummy and selecting its clothes
  • organizing books onto the fiction and non-fiction shelves at the back of the store

Quirks: 
  • saw two teenage guys talking about miniature ties being sold at the shop
  • a young Indian lady in her early twenties asking Adele and I how to wear a corsage that was on the lingerie rack
  • I finally found out what Manchester actually was
  • found a cute Fairtrade inside-cracked chicken porcelain object amidst toys I was cleaning up. I bought it $1 thanks to staff discount. So it only cost $1. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts