Mexican Riviera

So I have been gone for quite a while on a magnificent Mexican Riviera cruises called Norwegian Star. I chose the likely pitstop departure at Los Angeles to Mexico! ~caaa! caa! ca!ca! ~ Los Angeles gravely mines and digs out a huge quantity of oil stored underground causing Los Angeles to stand a chance of being sunk into the abyss. The power of Nature can never be underestimated. As genius as the humans are, the people place sea salt water in replace of the thick black layered oil. Imagine if they hadn't put the sea water in replacement! It would be like a modern 0.0 wut wuzzit egen? tat Disney movie.... urm............. oooooooooo........ooooooooo the atlantic? oh no. the............antartic?????? nope..........OK. i absolutely forgot. Ah yes! ATLANTIS. THE MODERN ATLANTIS. Oh yes and did you ppl know that Walt Disney, founder of Walt Disney =p *you know what I mean* had partnered up with Salvador Dali after meeting him outside a club. It was an intruiging meeting. They cooperated around 1940-1950 to create the Disney classic....... Destino. A mix of sync sounds with art works done by Salvador Dali himself. Destino was about a forbidden love. *SOMEHOW I didn't find the show good.0.0 no offense ppl!* Ok. enough about these bla, bla, bla stuff. To the important thing. THE CRUISE! sorry, I get quite a bit carried away. NIGHT-Our Cruise Director was Ricky Matthews- a hilarious afro-american entertainer of all sorts who also takes his job very seriously. DAY- Our Assistant Cruise Director was Phil Que from South Africa.

Day1- 1st Sea day on Norwegian Star. Lunch at Versailles(I got info about this too) and Dinner at Aqua. I was in Rubber Ducky mode.

Day2- Still at sea.

Day3- Out at sea.

Day4- We have finally docked! At Acapulco. We took a neat tour with our tour guide, Roberto. We witnessed a cliff diving event under the hot sun. Sweated like crazy. I wore Hawaiian style. We also visited La Flamingo, a famous hotel in Mexico for its participation in famous Tarzan movie starring some guy :p . We took photgraphs of beautiful views from different places. Senor frogs has a high price tag. We even went up to the peak of the highest hill in all of Acapulco which is nicknamed The Lords hill, they think that it is the best place to communicate to God. They even have a ..... almk! I forgot how to call a place where dead people are buried or those pots to put cremated bodies-ashes. F.Y.I. not a grave.

Day5- Next pit stop. Zihuatenejo- just the sea and stalls under the hot sun. We walked and walked and walked. Dad made me mad by forcing me to buy a sun-half moon necklace. In the end it was bough for US$18. i know mahal. so when we were heading back we stopped by the starting small market stalls. Mum and Dad bought a ceramic to hand on the wall-sun and half moon +
green necklace+ they bought a turtle for me. How dear. Its a ceramic 1 for my desk = US$25. Woohoo! Good deal man. Haha.

Day6- Here we are Puerto Vallarta! We joined a big bus tour around. The tour guide was really informative. The surroundings were more like suttled sand dessert with pilmigrage homes. Puerto Vallarta is famous for its tequila productions. it mainly focus on Quality not Quantity. Tequila comes best from a blue fern thingy that takes about 7-8years to grow. Long time eh? When the fruit is produced its size is like an oversized pineapple. Amazing man! It has to go through so many pipes and containers. It takes AGES. woohoo! They even had 5 shots of tequila tasting per person man. It was cool watchin all those ppl makin funny faces.The Almond tequila I sipped from mums shot was nice.
I didn't dare to drink it as it kills brain cells. And I am too young to go dumb. I have an education and goal to achieve. I only drank the 'children can drink tequila'. It was peach flavoured. Tasted good. At the same location. We had a Mexican Fiesta. The food tasted bad and you had to pay US$1 for a drink. My bro managed to hit and whack the panyata into nothing but half rubble paper. Woohoo! The nail painting art here was amazing. I am advising you ppl to buy the ones here! US$20 for 2tiles. Its the best deal.

Day7- After the exciting day yesterday that cor-cor loved. We finally arrived at our last Port O' Call, Cabo San Lucas. Of we go! I was determined to achieve my goal. 1st shop, Royal Jewelers, I drop of my raffle ticket and!!!!!!!! My mum goes on a shopping frenzie in the same shop for 1.5 hours! OMG. then the rest of the time we rush around the area retrieving free gifts from stores and dropping raffle tickets. We stop back at Royal Jewelers and wait there for 1hour for the creation of mummy's ring. Becareful all visitors who see a man holding a stick and a grey plastic bag with a white tail coming out of it. Cover your ears and swear as much as possible. As it teaches children in Mexico about animal torture and how 'fun' it is.

Day8- At sea. The fountain show displayed and performed by the Cruise Director staff was hilarious! I wish we video taped it.

Comments

Popular Posts