Holidays are so boriiinnnngggg.....

So the start of my holidays just started this week. Immediately after my maths examinations finished on Friday, I rode on a short 50 minutes-for a plane flight flight to Terengganu. Man! I didn't know Terengganu barely has any life except for Keropok Lekor and fishing. Don't those people get very bored. Kuala Terengganu is going to be city status next year which is so suprising since they barely have any advancement. guess boring tourism will help alot liao. haha. i nak cuba fishing next time. seems fun yet slightly dangerous. KEROPOK LEKOR here and there and everywhere! they say the steam is more popular. BUT fried way awesome man! Delish! Not so.... but still good. Since I am back from the ever thrilling, breezy and exciting Monsoon Cup, I have been lagging and destroying my eyes by staring at the computer screen all day. Checking my email, watching Charmed and feeding my fluffpets on facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts