A boring 5th December day

I wish the holidays would be more exciting. Thank goodness my family and I are going Los Angeles and Mexico soon. It will be hopefully nice. Only a couple more days at home spoiling my eyes by watching Charmed and doing stuff online. I am simply playing with the fonts right now. Can't find one i absolutely like. I want it like olden day like. I wish more people would read my blog its so saddening that i can't publicsise(i have no idea how to spell) it. So today i woke up at 6.26am to head off to get my i.c. waited 1 and a half hours after getting my number. Used my dads cellphone battery, busy playing pinball. I made a new highscore. Its going to be really difficult to beat. Anywayz...... My life is not as interesting as my cousins so you can check out his blog. Full of emo stuff. OK. so when i got back home i went back to sleep :p changed back into my pyjamas. Haha! nice bed. soft. comfy to me............zzzzzzzz......... OK. then urm........ on9 all i did was the basic routine, Athar knows. Haih. Nothing else to do. Watched Charmed. Indeed. Very boringly impressive. At 3.55pm I was informed that Coach Chee Sing had changed the swimming time to 4.30pm which is a major shocked. Upon arrival at 4.45pm, it began pouring cats and dogs but no matter, we swam anyway. I did 1km freestyle paddle, 8x 100m freestyle paddle and 6x50m backstroke. Thats it! Now i know why i always seem hungry after returning back from RSGC, its because of swimming. My head feels like everything i see and hear are delusional. Something is going way wrong here. Today I did start a new mice questionare thing again. I like doing these sort of things. Though lately many people have begun questioning me. My typing got slow after a long time rest. Gwarg! Oh well. Nvm. This is like talking to myself.

Comments

Popular Posts