No more restrictions

Kind consideration I did not know existed.
Now that I have just turned 18, most people I know now go, "Aww. All grown up." And it's true. I can't hide behind the excuse and can't indulge in being under 18 anymore. I'm in that general category of 18+ years old and above. I have just crossed the age restriction. Which I find pretty darn amazing. Being on this planet for 18 years, I feel like I have done quite a fair bit in it and it plainly excites me to think I have so much more I can have done. And I have only just realized while reading my manga, that I do not have any restrictions anymore. I can literally read anything I want. Booyeah! Even the ;) secret enjoyments that I share with Tiffany Harding can be done without me being hindered by age limits.

It was only today that I noticed the others, even those in the MUMSU committee have been (a little unnecessarily) kind in restricting what they posted because I was not yet 18. Tim when talking to Clarice about his 'dick message' he delivered to Jaykerr in the morning said he only posted such vulgar posts now because I was finally legal. I suspect it was merely lip service because I do not recall them ever restricting banters filled with sexual innuendos; and I am certainly no lamb to it. Hmm... but I guess they probably did do so in a lesser extent that I may have been exposed to otherwise.

Omg. Watching Season 2 of Avatar Korra. It's so friggin cool. Watching episode 7 now.
"No, but I can help you find him. I am Wan and I will show you how I became the first Avatar." OMGOMGOMG. So great to be young!

Catch ya' lovelies later! Will post about my impressions of Alumbra next. 

Comments

Popular Posts