I'm truly loved

Post for the 19th of October: 
Written on both the 19th and 21st.

:) Dear Mrs. Murphy,

It has meant a lot to me that over these past 2 years, although you've been separated from us this year (2011), you've always been keeping a watchful eye over us. Also, it's such a coincidence that you came into my room this night on my birthday right when I was about to write this blog post. 9.50pm to be exact.

:) I'm surrounded by such beautiful people here in this Boarding House. I'm thankful to everyone. To those who intended, who did and wanted to greet me a very Happy Birthday. I love every single one of you whom I have met. Even if I don't express as such. All of you are remarkable people.

I would like to point out these following few people who have made my day even more enjoyable that I had intended it to be: (only this section had also be written on the 21st of October 2011, Friday)

1) Yuen Mei Wan
Thank you so much for taking the first initiative in communicating with me and contributing so much in the planning of Elin & my own birthday party.
;) Also I would like to say, you're growing little by little.

2) Yvonne Kwong
In her attempts to cheer me up, Yuen Mei said you came back at this particular time, being this week, because you wanted to celebrate my birthday (I know it's Elin's too). I'm not sure what to make of it. However, if it had been the case, I've been touched. Thanks for always being there and valuing me as a person (not that the other's don't of course but you understand what I mean).

3) Sarah Lee
I might have been utterly frightened and aggravated at your insistence into my life originally at the start of the year; but now you've wormed your way in.
Your eagerness and generosity is incomparable. I appreciate how you try to follow and help me in whatever I do; whether it be Chemistry, Mathematics or even Library duties. In addition, you were pretty much the only person in the Boarding House who bothered to stay up awaiting my birthday and leap in right on time. Elaine & Su Yee came in a bit after but I'm not too sure if they were reminded by our voices talking or did they have it planned to come greet me after midnight.
Both your card and gift must have taken so much time to make. :) I admit, it makes me feel special.
Someone put so much effort into my gift. This is why sometimes when I hear my own excuses (this includes the reason to why I couldn't get Elin's birthday gift in time), I get irritated.

Oh, Mrs. Murphy said she saw you preparing the card a few days before my birthday so just HOW long did you work on the card?

4) Amanda Wildi
I doubt I would ever forget how you found out my birthday was on the 19th.
Neither can I forget how you expressed that you had hardly ever met people younger than you in your year group and that you were usually the youngest.
The same goes for how you greeted me; how you remembered & how you constantly wished me; whether it was in person or online Skype.

:)

[a channel of unspoken words stream]

Wildi, you're a special person. You're a wonderful person. You are and will be a great 2012 Rosslyn Vice Captain. I look forward to working with you! Even for our Group 4 project!

5) Mrs. Ng
I'm glad my birthday seemed to be such an exciting event for you, Mrs. Ng. Haha. It made me felt loved and glad. ;] The Boarding House really is another home, eh? :)
Even from the Monday of the week (the 19th October 2011 was a Wednesday), you would chime that my birthday was coming in a couple of days whenever I either passed, greeted or stood by the Boarding House office.

6) Mrs. G (Yvonne Ganeshvaran)

7) Juanlin Yip
Sometimes you might be a total blur but you have a great big hearty heart. :] Yes, a hearty heart.
Your present to me totally took my breath away. The custom-made/requested pen made in my favourite color: Ocean blue that even had my name engraved in gold stunned me. I never expected the small note to tie in so closely with it.
In addition, thank you for reserving our dinner for 8 at IndoChine, Boxhill for all of us!

8) Keerthana Kuhanandan
Eventhough it was just a call, it had to be one of the most wonderful moments of the day. Honestly! A call. Haha. Not even the closest of friends would do that in my opinion but YOU did. What an incredible person you are, Keerthana. Truly.

9) Pheemie Herold
You greeted me the moment I entered the dining room that morning (they had been serving sunny side up eggs that morning). Even if you might be surprised (if you ever read this that is) that I'm mentioning this, you were one of the first few people who greeted me that morning. This is even before a few other of my closer friends who I shan't mention in this hardly privatized post.

10) Nicole Tham
For being the gay dude who said, "Let's go for a walk," to 'stroll' with Emily Tsoi to buy cakes (sticky date for twin & oreo cheesecake for myself) the moment you entered Indochine. It wasn't 'discrete' at all. Lmao.

11) Katherine Benetton
I've gotten to know you a lot better all thanks to swimming.
& you've shown me so many times why I should admire you even if you get a bit too in over you head at times. :P

12) Last but not least, my very own TWIN= Elin Tham
who totally did not listen to what I said when I told her not to bring her present! >_<
I hope you enjoyed the celebration & the day as much as I did, twin. :)


It's 11:30pm, 30 minutes away from the end of my birthday and I have opened Sarah's mushroom erasers. Staring at them. Rolling them around. How amusing. :] Hehe. Now I'm inserting back into Leonora's cake gift. Hehe. Adorable.

It's 11:55pm and I just opened Elin's wrapping; thinking, 'Dang, everyone has such good cello tape. It doesn't tear.' Only to go... 'Huh? What is this?' the moment I see a Moccona Latte box. Coffee? o_o Now, this is weirder than Ella's usual gifts. Haha.

Maybe there's something else inside... looks like it... O_O OMG.
An Angry Bird cup! Hahahaha. Wow. The box even has a mocca scent to it. Lmaofao-ing.

It's midnight and what in the world is this?!
JUANLIN?! O________________________________O SERIOUSLY?!
A specially made pen-in my favourite color and with my name specially engraved with gold on it. Oh gosh. This is going to be the death of me. Seriously. O_O I almost don't want to take a picture of it but due to my organization skills, I must. :P

Comments

Popular Posts