For Ya Yvonne :D

Hey Yvonne, I know you're one of the extremely few people who read my blog. Other than Adele of course but this current post is for you.
I've been thinking for the past few days of how you won't be returning back to us at PLC except for a week when Term 4 restarts.
I can't really believe that the last actually memorable friendship memory we shared was when we were reading books on the Library during that last day of school in Term 3.
Oh gosh!
Where exactly am I meant to find company to:

  • rant at
  • grab and pull to go get Afternoon Tea
  • tell that I'm going to poo :P 
  • borrow hard drive to get shows from Yuen Mei (eventhough I got a new PC/Mac Terabye hard drive)
  • complain to
  • ask advice from 
  • ask to temporarily pay for things for me 
  • ask for Chemistry advice =_=" 
  • talk about Ms. Takacs 
  • or to pull along to do random things! 
ARGH!

Comments

Popular Posts