Diary March 2011



This is clearly written off memory. I can't remember so clearly about the activities that had taken place at the iPhone Development Workshop program since it was only a while before my activity was accepted over the holidays. 

I attended the program with Yuen Mei Wan after rushing back to the Boarding House once completing an Indonesian Quiz that very morning at school. It was a free dress program made available to us by Mr. Renshaw. We were the few students whose entry forms were accepted by Deakin University. Shubhi Kapoor, Vivian and Crystal were the other PLC students who had been accepted into the program.

Although I didn't and still don't own an iPhone or iPad myself, I still found it worthwhile to attend this program.
Ordinary people definitely take granted the programs and applications they have on their technology devices.

I kept thinking about Angry Birds the whole time. 

We used the program X-Code. What we did with it? :) Made a simple addition calculator. 
How? Oh gosh... let's just say, clicking tabs and typing CODES. O_O Don't expect me to remember. I'm not a programmer. Thank goodness for that. My eyesight would probably deteroriate even further and my mind would turn to pulp. 

The program started at 9:00am- 4:00pm and included a tour of Deakin University Library. :] 

Comments

Popular Posts