Diary 3rd September 2011

As a result of a request by Adele Lee, this diary entry concerning the 3rd of September 2011 has been recorded. She was rather amused upon the discovery of this blog of mine. Although it's beyond my knowledge why.

Date: 3rd September 2011, Saturday


I was relatively awake by the time it was 7:50am when my clock alarm rang. Somehow that felt more exciting than the usual drowsiness that usually surges at me once I hear the dragging alarm call of monotonous ‘beeeep-beeeep’. My clock doesn’t even make the cute buzzing sound others would get from their alarm clocks. The moment I got up at 10:00am, I immediately began typing up a paragraph or two for my Patriarchal Oppression that I was required to write for English.

I have quite a bit more work to do but I’m pretty satisfied for this Saturday is the first Saturday that I’ve ever been successful in completing work in.

I check daily on whether I’ve received my gmail.com Pottermore email, to no avail these past 2 weeks. I suppose its expected since I haven’t exactly been getting a ‘feeling’ recently. I think I’m out of touch with things as much as I would like to believe I’m ‘in’ it all.

Where I’m headed?

I have no idea.

I glomped lunch of steak toast; where Sarah offered me her second one since we weren’t allowed to take seconds yet, within 8 minutes as well as scuffed down 3 glasses of water. Tiffany was just eating slowly to my left and Ching Yi, clearly a bit unsettled by my rushed behavior, wanting seconds too.
I met them both at the bus stop; not having to wait long this time. I was definitely sleepy as on a normal basis I would have been yapping to myself but it wasn’t the case on this day.
I sat in silence with my iPod ringing in my ears as Ching Yi sat beside me at the front. It was 12:53pm. Tiffany immediately went behind where Adele was seated, brimming. Haha. A good ballet day. I hardly felt like talking. It was so relieving when Adele suggested walking around Boxhill a bit beforehand since we made it earlier than usual today,.

To be honest, I had no idea why Tiffany wanted to wait for the 3 of us before heading back.
O_o Is there such a thing as getting lost taking a bus? Or a bus-o-phobia?

Hmm… She’s a pretty bizarre character with a tendency of going on ‘grocery’ overdrive buying the most ridiculous of things sometimes. O_O Today’s just had to be a metre long butter cookie biscuit box. Haha. It pretty much reached her shoulders.

Golly. I like the layout of this diary entry on this Microsoft Word document than how I can imagine it on my blog. Maybe it’s cause there’s pink from the Speak Through Colors manga I read in the morning.

In our 20 minutes from 1:10-1:30pm spent at Boxhill, Adele managed to chug down o_o KOREAN FOOD. Waliao. Where did that come from, right? :P Boxhill was totally just Chinese food dominated before.
In the meantime, Ching Yi and I managed to buy our 5X Daily Zone 2 Metlink tickets as well as drinks from easywaytea.

:] My thick-sweet-unique selection: Jasmine Milk Tea with Green Apple Jelly

speakthrucolors11_2.jpg
  • Appearance of concoction: A bit like cincau except the green jellies were like fat rectangular shaped blocks floating at the base of a white syrup sea
  • Ching Yi was busy staring and cringing at hers. O_o Why you might ask?
  • Syrup ratio: 1:4 of the drink
  • Equivalent to: A high concentration = Ching Yi and I both cringe = while at the Salvos store, Adele drinks it instead. :] = a relatively happy Adele


:D To Salvos!
  • Duration: 2 hours:- 1:30pm- 3:30pm (We could have extended it to 4:00pm to be honest. It wouldn’t have mattered much.)
  • Manager on Duty: Jill
  • Staff: Jack & Jill?! Went up a hill to fetch a pail of… salvo clothes… Ok. That was lame. + Ching (the Malaysian lady whose always there too)
  • Duty location: J To the enclosed Salvation Army Boxhill staff HIDEOUT – THE BACK
  • Duty:
  • *      Finding pairs of shoes
  • *      Scrubbing-brushing them
  • *      Select ones to ‘rag out’/ dump/ throw or keep for possible sales

Note:
*      I suspected our presence at the back resulted in noise pollution
*      Sorry, not much else. There weren’t many ‘guests’/purchasers to stare at today. L

After the afternoon out, I spent a majority of the afternoon from 4:30-6:00pm on Math. Dinner was chicken once again which surprised me. I took the second chicken Wern Yinn didn’t want and Ching Yi took even more for me. For some reason, I feel like I’m being more of a glutinous pig today than compared to most other days. People keep getting food for ME. I hope these actions and acceptance towards it doesn’t reflect how I’ve become. I don’t want to be a constant receiver and not a deliverer.

Have you guys fainted due to boredom yet? :]

Come on man! It did say “DIARY”. What else would you expect?

O_o Random note: I just heard the word ‘albatross’ mentioned in Owl City’s ‘Hello Seattle’ song. Hahaz. 
 Evelyn Wong~Ocean Lover

Comments

dellojello said…
HI EVELYN! ADELE HERE AGAIN.HEEHEEHAAHAAHOOHOO. this diary entry is awesome!!! write more ok!! :)

Popular Posts