Bacpoint entry 8 Jan '12


I've mixing up all my Badminton entries due to having two sections to insert it in. 
Nevertheless, I'm definitely sure Badminton has been the sport I've been focusing on the past few months. My swimming has been falling behind but I still maintain my love for the element it involves. (Focusing... beep!)

Playing with my father and brother is a great thing. They constantly provide me with constructive criticism to my game. 
Having just started going to the gym two days ago, I feel less flat footed than before. It's amazing what constant movement can do to you. You nearly feel like jumping around all the time, which is what I personally do even when I'm watching dramas off my computer. I've never actually been aware to how to improve my movement. If anyone analyzed me it would certainly be my lack of movement that nails the most gigantic flaw in my game. I've never liked gym-ing because I had originally thought it was where I could only jog on a treadmill- in a white, old, musky place where you see no scenery. No birds, no sky, no life-- only a blank wall. Thank goodness the gym in the club changed locations! Now everyone can overlook the pool and actually see my former coach, Mr. Gan, teach toddlers and primary schoolers how to swim. At times, I wonder if there's competitive swimming anymore. Fun times. I seem to be thinking about swimming quite a lot recently but lack of training has brought my stamina down. I would have to do quite a lot of work in order bring back my pace. Nevertheless, I am proud to say I have overcome my challenge of being reluctant to go to the gym! :) It's not as scary as I thought and I've actually gained motivation to do more strenuous exercises in there. You learn a lot more from talking to other people. I'm starting to uncover that. I can't continue to stiffle myself alone. Bring others into it! :D It would not only bring you up, optimistically while thinking I'm not bringing anyone down to my level, it boosts your happiness level as well. 
HAPPINESS LEVEL INCREASE! :D YAY! YAY! 

I guess saying that I constantly train every week as commitment and developing my skills through training counts as developing a former skill. ^^ Done with this entry!  

Comments

Popular Posts