Teachers' Guilt

Have you ever once felt the bubbling up of anger inside at the instant you meet a teacher?
Have you ever seen a person look like the very essence of slaughter the moment you glance up at them when a teacher passes?
Does it ever come easy for you when you know that you have every right to do what we do.

That's right.
It's the teachers' fault and their own guilt.

Screw being polite.
Sometimes, teachers' deserve the wallopping they get. They deserve every bit of  it.

The teachers' worst fear as some of us already know is the STUDENTS themselves.
The students can bring up anything, even your own worst horrors.

Why in the world am I bringing this up?
Because I just had dinner at the boarding house.
With a freaking teacher giving me the "oh my gosh. what a terrible girl." stare. WTH.
You have no freaking right to give me that stare; especially if I am the ONLY freaking person on my table that bothered returning back to wipe it and clean up.
I AM RIGHT. YOU'RE THE BLOODY WRONG WITH YOUR EYES BAWLED OUT.
Don't stare at me with those hedgehog glasses of yours.
If you want a fight, bring it face on. I'd gladly take the challenge and gnaw you out.

YES, I'M PISSED. VERY PISSED.
SEE! SO PISSED THAT I EVEN GOT ONTO MY BLOG TO POST ABOUT IT.

S*** you retarded teachers'!

Love,
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE. MUAHAHHA. JK. 

Comments

Popular Posts