Teachers' are not as smart as we think they are

This subject does not generalize teachers' entirely. Only those in certain countries. *cough* Australie.

[ Teachers', like most adults, think they dominate just because they have a whole lot more experience than we do in the world. However, unlike what they know, we begin of fresh and new and dare to take risks that greatly widens and increases our own knowledge; therefore making us alot more brighter in a sense than they actually are.
As students, we might be just a bit careless but in truth some of our words can astound you. ]

1 statement about the world:
When everything goes right, one demand can bring it all tumbling down. ]

Yes, that is true. Why I know?
It's because since I got here, there have been 2 occurences in which I have done something good, have resulted in me being criticized or looked down upon.

Incident 1: The dining room at the boarding house.
Incident 2: Lending my Blazer, THANKS to the teacher who didn't listen to my very logical protests.

Overall character check: I'm overly sympathetic and can be pushed around.

Pessimistic reply, "WTH."

What can I do to change? Take advantage of others and do things only for my own gain. Listen to myself. Muahahaha.

Love,
Evelyn Wong =3

Comments

Popular Posts