Before I go


The review on the anime of Romeo x Juliet is about to come. So far, it's been quite entertaining; The anime version is a well done extension of the manga with creatively thought new subplots that make up the extra episodes which are definitely worth watching. Dr. Lancelot is surely portrayed more as a hero having been given his own time of glory. Truly, it was admirable. As it might seem, yes, I am on the 6/24th episode of Romeo x Juliet.
Ok. Enough of that or not my upcoming review would be pointless.

"If only you expressed that undying love."

Haha, To tell you guys the truth, this manga as well as anime has made me understand a lot more of Shakespear's intended feelings he had wanted to share whilst writing such a tragic plot. Honestly, while reading plays, I have a tendency of adapting to scenes well and hardly feeling the entire emotional impact each scenes play. I found the original play script of R&J, kinda stupid in some sense. I wanted to scream at Romeo, "Take Juliet now! Why bother waiting when she already said she would follow you anywhere?!"
o_o Yeh, that's my bluntness for ya'.

Anyhow, back to reality.
I wanted to tell most that my experience having had lived here in Beirut, Lebanon has been really wonderful. I've really understood alot about different cultures and people. Also, I have somehow learnt that, in order to obtain friends, be open, be kind, be yourself and don't lock yourself into your own shell.

This blog entry was originally one, truthfully, to scream my lungs out about how my dad acts all the time here. However, the instant I started watching Romeo x Juliet, as well as read reviews on the storyline by other mangafox forum users, my anger somehow flew away. :D I feel... somehow much happier.
But even so, I would still have a few words about my dad. =_=
Doesn't he even realize that support is what a child ALWAYS needs when seeking their goals or attempting to achieve their dreams? I guess HIS childhood wasn't all great but he didn't need to make OURS feel just like his! When he's wrong, he just can't admit it; and if we pointed it out, he would just go on arguing back. Wut in the world?! And everytime I state my ideas, he would end up focusing everything on 'that won't be good for your future. you need to be a doctor. although we (mum & dad) can't force you. you can do it as a hobby, but don't spend too much time on it.'
-_-' Why do I even bother, huh?

 D: tHEre's definitely a whole lot of mad anger stored throughout my life that focuses all on him. So for now, I'll take it out on the air! -punches air-

Oh gosh. I better get back to studying. Although I have to say school wasn't so bad today. ;D

SwiftSea~OceanWanderer

Comments

Popular Posts