Suicide

The thought of suicide never crossed my mind,
Atleast till I figured out about all the harmonious lies.

The lies that I used to believe in as not true,
But that was just my mind playing a fool.

I saw the world in multicolors,
And now I see it like chalk powder.

With nothing left to give,
I feel like I lost my purpose to live.

Although I knew that a few years back,
I would scold my future self to cut themselves some slack.

I used to be strong, happy and proud,
Till the time came that I lost my usual crowd.

Maybe it was my mind just pulling tricks,
But I'm quite sure it wasn't a one time flick.

I still have a heart, a mind and two eyes,
With much to experience than just cold ice.

To give up happiness is a stupid thing,
Especially when you were given your life by Our Lord, Our King!

Comments

Popular Posts