Impression-Feelings

The first impression I gave people when I first arrived was someone timid and shy.

Unable to express myself like the others.

Who shout and cheer for their fellow brothers.

I wanted to be like them I used to remember,

Happy and relaxed without a fear.

Then poems came in to give me support,

And my many poems flowed without a stop.

The energy it gave pushed me on,

To prevent me from becoming torn.

I knew I couldn't give up as I would be dissapointing not only myself,

But the dreams I had and my will which used to be my greatest strength.

Gradually silent, gone and uncertain.

I felt like punching myself as a guilty person.

Now I sit, still the same.

Alone without anyone close but still a flame (still alive, obviously).

The people are nice and they do try.

But the first impression from when I first arrived has made them unable to pry.

I block myself out from the others.

Preventing myself from understanding these new flowers.

Comments

Popular Posts