Self Reflect Conversation. Meet my personalities.

"I have been so silly."

"Sure, you have."

"Why didn't I realize earlier?"

"Cause your.... dumb?"

"But... but... Sarcasm! My emotions are just too overwhelming."

"Rigghhhhtttt... like that EVER influences you. I mean, like it USED to EVER influence you."

"People change."

"They do? Cool. Never realized that. P.S. Evelyn, why don't you change this to dialogue. It makes it easier for the readers."

"0.0 Freakishly good point."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn: So Sad and Confused, what did you manage to find out that has made you consider yourself silly?

Sad and Confused: What made me find out? This first day back at school. I couldn't believe it! People actually notice and care. Why in the world was I so down and damn silent during 1st term? I WAS TOO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT ME!

Blunt Sarcasm: Oh, only NOW you realize. Boy, your slow.

Hyper Happy: Wheee! What's up?

Evelyn: o_o Who are you?

Hyper Happy: Yay! Now I know why my friend 'Inspiration' loved the letters H! I just thought about it today.

Evelyn: No. You mean 'I' thought about it today.

Blunt Sarcasm: Oh boy, where is the realistic happy joyful one when you need her.

Sad and Confused: Why, oh, why didn't I realize earlier?!!

Everyone gives Sad and Confused an awkward stare.

Sad and Confused: What?

Evelyn: Boy, your wierd.

Blunt Sarcasm: Indeed.

Hyper Happy: Well, that's me! Haha.

Everyone ELSE gives Hyper Happy a wierder look.

Blunt Sarcasm: Let's cut to the chase and tell everyone what happened to you today that made you have a slight change of view in Lebanon school life.

Hyper Happy: Yeah! We got to hurry. Rush! *Zoom!* Rush!

Evelyn: SILENCE YOU MORONS! Let Sad and Confused talk.

Blunt Sarcasm: Fine. Fine. Here goes the BLAB.


Comments

Popular Posts