Sad and Confused's story about the 1st day back @ school

Evelyn: Oh, waittt! Wait! A first thing before Sad and Confused gets started.

It's a WARNING!

As you know, being who I am, I write alot. Either non-sensical rubbish, stories, letters or plain sense. So, for those who have the patience, I salute you in managing to finish reading my story.

To the rest of you, -_-' I can't say much since it IS tiring to read THAT much of what I write.



THANK YOU.



F.Y.I. You might find Blunt Sarcasm interrupts in 'some' parts. Another TQ.



ARIGATOU! AND MAY WE ALL NOW BEGIN!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hey ppl.



Let's just say that I don't really intend to say of how much I felt or was like before I came to Lebanon. However, I probably might say it another time in another blog entry.



I often get ideas for stories or blog entries whilst I am doing something else other than watching television or am on the blog itself so I usually forget the idea the instant I sit on the rolly chair facing the screen.

During the time I was in Malaysia, I dreaded the thought of returning to Lebanon and leave my dear family members, pets and Lina behind. The thought of leaving them has always made me fall into tears in a way but I suppose I have always been the strong type that has managed to suppress my emotions, except and unless I am in water. Water has always been a form of solitude to me. I decided that when I was younger, knowing I needed atleast SOMETHING to help me out if I was away from the things I favor. Something always present, besides my parents and God of course.

Upon arrival back, as a suprise to me, (this is only based on the 1st day), almost EVERYONE actually greeted "Welcome back". I was like 'this is awkward 0_0'. They actually noticed?! LMAO FAO.

However, most talked to me just to compliment my new hairstyle. o.O It isn't exactly new but I suppose you can say that. Haha. I wish people would talk to me on other topics rather than just that. I want people to know MEEEE!

Jeez.... that's the problem. Anyhow, not trying leave a bad impression of the school here. >.<

The teachers ROCK. So I can't say anything negative about them. Their all nice. =) but no one knows a kid as well as the teacher's who raised them; in this case, I refer to all elementary school teacher's, especially those who stick to a single school for a long-long time.

SALUTE TO Y'ALL!

Hey, cool! This wasn't so long after all.

Evelyn Wong :1~ Ocean Lover

Comments

Popular Posts