Do not envy

Do not envy.
You should not waste your life by envying others. Whether it be for attention, material wealth, or anything at all.
You are who and what you are for a reason.
It is those who stay by you who matter the most. And who matters more other than God Himself and the family he has blessed to be of your blood, flesh and kin.
So in your everyday life if you feel yourself being lured in by green envy, say "Hi, I don't like you. You don't really bother me or matter. I am just as good as anyone else and can be better as who I am." Then shut your eyes and breath. Believe it. You are.
For every individual life is unique and where you experience something great or something bad, someone is experiencing something far more worse out there.
Be brave. Be strong. Empathize. Remember. Be the better person. Walk and speak with the grace of the Holy Spirit.

The image taken was one taken on 20th May 2015 of my friend's Graduation bear. I thought it was so pensive and contemplative, somehow reflecting the thoughts that come to my mind sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts