Why-WHY-Why

These are the words of a person who has almost given up on all her life dreams.
As she lies astray, being blown in the billows of the wind. Where can this life lead her?

Hey, everyone.
It's been a while since I've last posted. I am not really too sure if I can say it is because life has been too busy or if I'm just fed up with everything. Time. Education. The World.

It's so difficult to keep my mind focused and in perspective that no matter what we are, what we do, God is always here with us and there is a reason why all of us are led down a certain path in life.

My agonizing questions currently lie in, what am I doing with my life?

I honestly do not know!
Why am I doing Commerce?
Why do I feel this pang of jealousy when I find out friends who I know I am better than academically, manage to get into MBBS; when I didn't.
I know I sound petty and everything but I wish I could just brush off these feelings. Unfortunately, I can't. It's as tied to me as my facial expressions are to my face.
What do I actually want to do?
Why don't I have a part time job?
Why don't I write?
Why don't I improve?
WHY-WHY-WHY-WHY-WHY

WHY.

...
Sorry.


Comments

Popular Posts