University now

Hey guys!

It has been a while since I last made a blogpost. As obvious as it can get, I have not been keeping to my resolutions this year of posting a picture a day. Not to worry, I will get consistent soon... whenever that may be. I just received 2 rare yet lovely comments on my blog that has given me a bit of a push to keep blogging. I would really appreciate it if people who post on my wall did so without being Annonymous. It keeps me from thinking you are a spam bot.

I am an official Monash University student now, studying the Bachelor of Commerce at Clayton.
Tough times regarding finding a food resource and university studies is not as easy or relaxing as I thought it would be. Shame on me for thinking so lightly of it.

To my horror, I found out yesterday that I have forgotten how to use my Sony Vegas.
Yes, this is a completely shameful state for even a previously newbie 'animator' to be in.

However, I have to keep things in perspective and remember my goal this year is to ace my exams so I better do something about it. This week is going to be a busy week for me but I will keep you guys updated.

I occasionally talk to Ashley, Chayera, Charmaine and Coral in my mind. They are getting rather upset that none of my stories are ever being written down or recorded anywhere! They are striking soon so I better get my gears cranking and start writing.

Best Wishes,
Evelyn Wong


Comments

Popular Posts