Strong dislike for one close to you

Hatred is an emotion difficult to extinguish. They claim Love acts in balance of it. What a lie that is.
Nonetheless, I still remember to keep in mind the quote where the words we most regret, comes said when in anger or hatred.

I can't fight back in spite for I know I'll be thrown down.
I still am a child wobbling on my feet but I know my rights, my feelings and my own experiences.
You cannot GAGE me. You are a man, not God. God knows all. Not you.
Stop pretending. Stop acting. Stop ignoring.
I will forever be who I am. I am not a clay mould of your devise.
Step back and sink in the quicksand as I override your meagre common knowledge.
I know your ways, your thoughts, your actions and your words.
Oh, what a lie when said melted in a coat of love and care.
Rather, like a crust with pebbles fitted in its core.
Lacking sensitivity.

I sit in the backseat of the car.
Finally understanding I don't what a relationship like this.
Constant bickering. There is never any rest.
My words of youth ring true.
Marriage isn't something people should want to strive to acquire.
It's hell, mate. Give it up.

Comments

Popular Posts