Break Free

"Break past the bonds that chain you and cry out for a world that instigates a change- a passion- and appreciation for all that is part of this most incredible thing called Life."

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've last managed to write anything reflective here on my blog.
It appears that I've been pretty busy and absorbed into my last year of high school life. Transitions, transitions.

Now, I've been thinking: "What can I do?"
No, seriously. What can I do with my life- all my interests- and everything that makes me, ME.
I like photography, the arts and have an interest in global politics. I admire politicians, doctors who travel to heal and psychologists who study the psyche and matter of the human mind. Yet, most of all, I love writing.

I may not be the most fluent or proficient writer but I know, I have an interest in it. I might lack a flare to some extent but I don't find it as a chain that binds.

I want to take photographs like: http://www.dianevarner.com/
Her images display simply breathtaking sites. Not photoshopped, mind you. ;)

So maybe I'll set up a website? Forum? I don't really know. I want to discover. 

Comments

Popular Posts