Lack of Awareness

Awareness hits individuals at different times in their lives.
It often frustrates me for people to be weak in their personalities, will and beliefs. Well, not everyone can be me, or what I consider to be the idealistic way an individual should act. If we were all the same, where would I be able to put myself? We'll be what I fear to be what is often reflected in dystopian tales where every individual is alike; almost like an extreme example of communism. Shivers. I'm reading 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak at the moment and it is undoubtly what I consider an extremely good fiction view of ordinary Germans involved in the whole wave of the German era of the Holocaust movement. I find it ironic as how the Holocaust, althought being something that reflects a time of such horrid darkness and agony is automatically given a capital letter for it's H when God is hardly given as much attention. Tsk, tsk at these selective online systems and databases.

A few stages of what I consider to be maturity, to which I credit my experience in Australia has taught me are the following. From the many girls' I've met here in these past 2.5 years of my life, I've changed my perspective to where it's not you stumble across experiences you come by; but rather, you chase it. Nothing comes at you if you take no action to have it done. In addition, nothing can be done if you always fear the consequences. What activities you carry out should be motivated by what you desire to achieve, learn; basically the journey and not the conclusion. You need the steps to achieve the conclusion, not just the conclusion itself. Everything builds itself.

I have to admit I do associate with my dad's temperament. It's just like he had said it, he and I are alike. We are idealistic. Any believed-weakness in human manner, we harshly judge, critique and we have no fear in pointing it out, even if it comes to the chagrin of people who are associated with us. It makes us all the more easier to lose as it is to gain friends. Sigh. The disadvantages of being a blunt twit are showing itself right here. People are either attracted to you because they find honesty and justice in you; or they are repelled by you, fearing your blunt remarks like bee stings at the back of their necks. The neck being where an individual is the most vulnerable: unaware and easy to target for an instant kill.


Why are some people so easy manipulate? 
To put it simply, they are simple.
Simple by my definition: only see surface meanings, not necessarily shallow because they do mean well, but are unable to comprehend or process action or thoughts at a deeper level.
Less polite terminology: dumb, idiots, bubbles
Significance: cannot do arts, take things too literally, cannot comprehend sarcasm (an amazing linguistic skill that bends minds)

People who are manipulative, I tell you, are NOT simple. They are anything other than that.

D: Sorry, this blog post was fairly random. 

Comments

Popular Posts