27 February 2012 Diary Entry


Finally after a weekend of scorching sun, did we experience a day of rain here at P.L.C. Melbourne.  Unfortunately, it didn't last into the late afternoon so I was stripped of the opportunity to be eased, cooled, calmed by the darkening conditions of the sky. I love rain.

Having only a single actual subject of teaching, that being my usual dreaded Indonesian Conversation, everything ran rather calmly and smoothly today. It was great having the last two periods of the day off with the Year 11s away at T.O.K. Camp. ;) It's great knowing the future generation is in good hands.
I had no P.E. in Period 4 either since I had firstly, totally forgot I had P.E., secondly, had not bring my P.E. attire so Leonie, who was eager to have someone go with her, went with me to inform Mr. Moon that we were doing GSV Swimming therefore did not require to attend P.E. sessions. There was a switch in dance teachers today. Today, being an extremely youthful appearing blond 23 year old Break dancer. He was so friendly. Leonie and I having gone to class in our uniforms and being the very first into Hilda McKay were greeted by a ,"Hi!" and an incredible wave of a hand from the boy (maybe it's better to say man). He had been talking to the black long curly haired lady who I believe is the manager of all these dancers, but noticed our arrival.
It almost made me want to stay, sit in the corner of the hall, doing my Chemistry. Instead, I left, especially with Mr. Moon who I was certain would pull me to join the class even while I was in uniform.
O_O I just realized I fancy cheerful people; must be because they're my contrast.

My head wasn't exactly screwed on properly throughout the entire day. I realized it from the very moment I awoke in the morning at 5.50am to the heavily pouring rain. I loved the sound of the heavy rain, the comfort of my duna but even so, my mind could not seem to settle. Atleast it wasn't as bad as my Saturday panic over the speech. Turns out, Evelyn, you panic for nothing as usual.
I notice how my brain turns on for the whole day on actual automatic focus autopilot mode if I know I have something on in the day. I'm thankful Ching Yi went up on stage with me; although I'm certain after the presentation, many including Ching Yi herself wondered if she should have been there at all. I clearly dominated the speech. The speech I was concerned with during the weekend ended up being unnecessary.
I didn't look at my speech at all. It would have been way too boring. In the end, nearly everyone found it hilarious. I have not heard that much laughter throughout the hall for any of the Captains' speeches so I take it as a good thing. I even could hear Siobhan muttering in a humorous tone, "Eve-lyn," whilst laughing. Must have been difficult to contain. It sure looked like it.

The turn up was good. 15 members, predominantly Year 7s.

Oh, it's 4.30pm and it's raining now. :) Lovely.

I spent the day reading an amazing manga called 'Library Wars Love War'. It was recommended to me on goodreads and after reading the single mangafox chapter available, I managed to hunt down 5 volumes. I'm still waiting for English scanlations of the next 3 completed volumes.

>.<

"Just don't give up. Please don't give up. Give me a second to breath. What do ya want from me?"
All I can say is, Go Adam Lambert? Haha. 

Comments

Popular Posts