Kin Relationship


It has been the most hostile vacation as of yet. 
I've never experienced being at such ends with my brother in a long-long while. The distinctive differences between our opinions and experiences are surfacing and I've got nothing to say that can counter-end what is happening. I had once thought the relationship between my brother and myself was unbreakable but to be honest, I'm having my doubts now. Of course, I acknowledge the fact that blood is thicker than water but what does this thicker substance represent? Is it just acquired knowledge of the person that has lasted far longer than anyone else? What makes the difference between family and friends?
Your reliance on them? 
Bonds can practically be non-existent especially if you take in mind families with broken relationships. 
I'm starting to believe that the distance that we've spent apart has definitely affected the relationship I have with my brother. He doesn't understand my opinions, preferences, thoughts. In fact, my dad and grandma are probably the people who actually understand me the most. Seeing my brother is alike to our mother... I can see where this is getting at. 

Comments

Popular Posts